Thursday, November 12, 2009

My most embarrassing moment

One day, when I was in the 4th grade, our class went on a field trip. The place we went was like a place where you learn about different animals and trees and stuff like that. Well we had been there for a while and listened to a couple people talk and then we ate lunch. After lunch, we were going on like a scavenger hunt/hike in the woods, and the leaders told us that if we needed to use the bathroom, to go before because we weren't going back for a while. Well at the time I didn't have to use the bathroom. So we walked down to a trail where we each had partners and one of us was blindfolded and the other lead the person around the trail, to touch trees and plants. Once we got down there, I had to use the bathroom REALLY BAD and I kept on asking to go but they kept telling me to hold it until the end of the trail. I finally got to the end of the trail and they told me and my friend we could walk back up there really quick and go and come straight back down. Well at this point, I am running up to the main building because I cannot hold it anymore. Then right before I made it there, I peed all over myself. I was really, really embarrassed but luckily nobody saw it but my friend. So I went inside, my pants were completely soaked, and I called my mom to bring me new clothes to wear. Even though my friend was the only person who saw this, it still embarrassed the crap out of me.

-Shea-

No comments:

Post a Comment