Monday, October 26, 2009

"History of Hairstyles"

When I was little, my hair was naturally curly, but when I turned about 8, my hair lost most of its naturally bouncy curl and just turned into waves. Then, when I got a perm, which was a bad idea, it look bad, so I just waited and waited for it to fade out. Once the ugly wringlets faded out, my natural curls began to appear again. In the 8th grade, I started highlighting my hair blonde. I kept it this way until the summer before 10th grade when I decided to go back to my naturally dark color. It was the night before the first day of school and my hair grabbed the dark highlights too fast, making my hair black. Then, when we turned it back brown, we used a brown copper tone, another bad idea, and it brought out the natural red tint in my hair. This took FOREVER to get rid of but finally we did over a series of weeks. I started dating my boyfriend in the middle of my 10th grade year. This is when I decided to go back blonde because my boyfriend saw pictures of my hair when it was blonde and he liked it. So I went back blonde the day after I got my braces off, and I haven't changed color ever since.

Hunter Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment