Monday, October 26, 2009

My Ideal Job

When I look into my life in years to come I want to have a purpose. I want to be remembered for going out of my way to help others. Most people's ideal job would be an all-star athlete, an actress, or a singer. But my ideal job is to be a nurse. Nurses are always ready to lend a hand and help others in any way possible they can. Whether it's a cold, skinned knee, or a terrible car accident nurses are always on stand by ready to do whatever task or life saving skill is needed. Ever since I was asked in kindergarten the common question;What do you want to be when you grow up? My response has always been a nurse. I'm so fortunate to live on this earth and be a healthy human being. I've prayed so hard about it and I feel like it is my calling and duty to do whatever it takes to help the less fortunate in this world. I can't even imagine the feeling I would have to help save some one's life. One day I hope to find out how wonderful it is to be a nurse.

Shelby Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment