Monday, October 26, 2009

Things about parents that drive you crazy!

Have you ever heard that song by Will Smith, "Parents Just Don't Understand"? Well sometimes, they really don't. I mean I love my mom to death, but she thinks she knows everything that I'm going through and she really just does not have a clue. Sometimes I just want to be left alone but, of course, my mom has to ask a million questions: What's wrong? What happened? Where were you? Who were you with? I just want to scream when she does that! Every time something is wrong, she acts like she knows what happened and I'm just like "um...NO, mom you have no idea." Seriously, she was born at a different day and time period things aren't like they used to be. Don't get me wrong, my mom does help me alot and she might know what I'm going through, but I know she isn't going to understand what I'm talking about. And if I don't tell her what's "going on in my life," she gets all emotional and starts crying, saying "well I'm sorry that I love you and want to help you." Then I feel bad and I just get more aggravated and upset. Then there is the times where she gets mad at me about something and yells at me one minute then the next minute she is completely nice and acts like nothing happened. I mean really either your mad or not mad, make up your mind! Sometimes she really just drives me crazy!

-Shea-

No comments:

Post a Comment