Monday, October 26, 2009

~My Life~

As I look back on the years and remembering all the memories that have been made, I do have to say, I wouldn't change it any other way! I remember when I first started kindergarten and now look, I am a senior in high school. From getting potty trained to earning my licence, it has been a joyful ride. My life can definitely be describe as the Batman rollercoster at Six Flags. It has had its ups and downs but in the end the ride was worth while! I am now a prospering woman, legal adult, and about to take on the biggest opportunity of all, being on my own. I want to introduce to you my life and the woman I have become today!

October 25, 1991 was a day of remembrance for my whole family. Every birthday mamma would always remind me of that day. "I remember like it was yesterday, your sister and I was snuggled softly in the hospital bed with you while your daddy distributed pictures left and right", she said. My whole family overflowed the room and honestly, I do think I got nauseated from being passed from one pair of arms to another. My sister, of course, was my caretaker. She was four and as you all know most four year olds always want to take on the position as being mom. I think she thought I was a baby doll!

Eighteen years have flown by! If it wasn't for my past, then I would not be the woman I am today. I have gone through many tough times but yet my family has always been there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. Now as I am finishing up my senior year I want to thank the ones who have been there for me throughout my life. My mama and daddy have been my main survivors and have helped me grow up. My sisters and brother have done everything to keep me on the right track. These are the people who have helped me make treasured relationships and unforgettable moments!


*Anna Eubanks*

1 comment:

  1. I love the metaphor in the opening paragraph, Anna! Nice job on this!!!

    Mrs. Burgess

    ReplyDelete