Thursday, November 12, 2009

A day as my favorite animal!

I love lizards, so I think a day as a lizard would be cool. They don't have to do anything. All day they run up and down the sides of building, on grass and under objects laying around. Some lizards have the ability to change colors when they are surrounded by other colors, such as brown and green. Lizards will never get fat because they only eat insects, so therefore won't ever have to worry about going to gym. They are always the same tone color so they don't have to spend $30 a month on tanning. The only thing I wouldn't like is running around on all fours. Instead of having just tired feet, you would also have sore hands as well. Another down side would be that you would have people like me trying to catch you all the time. Lizards, though, can lose their tail to get away and grow a new one back within a few days so that would be pretty cool.

~Hunter Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment