Monday, November 2, 2009

Funeral

When I die I want to have a worship like service instead of a funeral. I want it to be a celebration, instead on a sad depressing time. I always talk a lot and have a very cheerful personality, so I want others to share that with everyone who has been in my life. At my funeral I want their to be big, bright, colorful flowers everywhere, and praise music to be playing throughout the whole service. Everyone will die one day, so celebrating their life is the most important thing to do. My funeral should be held at First Baptist church and so should my visitation, just like my father's was. I do not want everyone to wear black, instead wear bright spring colors, because those are what make me happy. Hopefully my funeral will be someday far from now, but when I do have it, I want it to be very special.

No comments:

Post a Comment