Monday, November 2, 2009

Gangster Alien

"It's show and tell day today, mom," I mentioned to my mom," What in the world am I going to take?"
"I think you should go out back and get that obnoxious alien I found this morning when I let the dogs out." my mother said.
"A what?" I replied excitedly.
I went out back and there it was, a real live alien in my yard. I pick up the little thing and off to school I went, carrying this slimy thing in between my fragile arms. Words could not even begin to describe this alien I collected from home. It was about one foot tall and was wearing a Lakers basketball jersey and gangster jeans with "homie" written all over it. At first glance, i realized he was wearing a chrome spinner belt and chrome chains hung low from his neck. He spoke to me in a slang voice and his hands were decked out with diamond rings. I thought to myself, "Is this normal? No, this can't be. This is not real at all." Not many people wake up one morning to find a gangster alien in their backyard. I asked this alien what his name was and he said that his name was Bob. "I am from the hood in Jupiter dawg, and I landed in your messy back yard. You should really consider picking up your dog poo, it's all crumbled in my Afro." Bob said.

No comments:

Post a Comment