Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Admire

I admire Mrs. Joyce Bush. She has patience with everyone. If you ever need a smile just go to the 11:00 Sunday morning service at First Baptist Church, and she will be there to give it to you. We are so lucky and blessed to have her and Dr. Bush leading our church family. They are two individuals who have made a huge impact on my family, church, and community. Mrs. Joyce's sweet, soft voice and gentle hugs give you a sense of relief. Her love for Christ shines everywhere she goes. You know for sure she gives God everything she has. Most days I mistake her for an angel. Everyone loves Mrs. Joyce and admires her. Each day I wish I could have at least a fourth of her grace and spirit. Mrs. Joyce makes church special for me , and only her presence being there can make a ginormous difference. I hope one day people will be as fond of me as they are of Mrs. Joyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment