Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If You Don't Have a Smile, I'll Give You One of Mine.

I believe the world would be a better place if everyone would wear a smile. Here are a few reasons why.
Reason 1: Everyone should wear a smile because you never know whose day you will make easier. You never know what kind of day the people you walk pass have had. That person could've just lost a love one, lost their job, be in bankruptcy, or have no home. A smile can make a huge difference in how they feel. When you are given a warm smile, you feel like you are cared about. I know when I am given a smile, I have a much better day.
Reason 2: Everyone should wear a smile because it makes you feel pretty. A wide grin can boost your confidence. No matter if you are a boy or girl, everyone needs a little something to make them feel beautiful. A smile can really tell other people about you. When you smile you can see yourself from the inside out.
Reason 3: Everyone should wear a smile because they are contagious. Seldomly do we give a smile and it's not returned. Giving a smile makes you feel wonderful. I love to make people laugh and smile a lot! It makes them feel better, and I know it makes me feel alot better. When you walk past someone, smile and see what kind of response you get.
Some days we don't feel like smiling, but it is important to because who knows how it could influence someone else. If you see someone who is sad, turn their frown upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment